Saturday, August 9, 2008

Am I getting big yet?

32 + 4 weeks today. The ultrasound went well yesterday. It took a little longer than I expected because Abby was being lazy. She was sleeping and didn't want to wake up to practice her breathing. Although when the u/s tech finally bothered her enough to wake her up we saw a cute view of her face. Her eyes were wide open and she has cheeks now. Taylor was breathing away. She uses all her spare time to practice her breathing and Dan and I joke that she knows that Abby has been positioning herself to be first born from the start. Head down knocking on my cervix and reeking havoc, Taylor knows she has to be ready at any time. Poor thing doesn't have a choice. No weights yesterday just a BPP (biophysical profile). Maybe weights next Friday. Now that I am 32 weeks with mono/di twins I go for weekly NSTs (non stress tests) and weekly BPPs and fluid checks. I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

Teena said...

You are looking fabulous!!! You are almost there, and when they arrive I have the perfect little tent we can put them under at the beach to enjoy the Indian summer we ARE going to have!!!

Debbie Brigham said...

Aww, you look so cute!! I am loving the blog!

Julie said...

You look awesome Tara!